Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Daughter, the KinderWhore

You know the girl that is always more interested in boys than any thing else in the class? Yeah, it's my kid. She appears to be caught in a love triangle with Wil and Blake. Luke is in line just in case either Wil or Blake don't work out. She informs me that Dominic is "quite handsome" but he bites and that makes him a little less attractive. Then there is Charlie who is "jealous of her relationship with Wil". Of course, she likes Charlie but he is too naughty to be with anyway.

I expected to have these boy troubles around 11 or 12 but I was not prepared for this to happen at the age of 5. I realize that it is too soon to see the doctor about birth control but my God she is already talking children. Lord help me....

No comments:

Post a Comment