Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Pedestal

I have this friend,I won't mention her name but she has flaming red, tight curly hair. I have known her since I was 15 and every, oh I don't know, 6 months or so she would get pissed at me and stop talking to me. That is until a fews years ago when I became some kind of superstar in her life. For some reason she thinks that everything I do is golden. "Oh, my God, you are the funniest person ever". I really am not, there are several people funnier than me...Ellen DeGeneres for example. "You are so awesome, you sewed a bag in a day in a half." Hey, Jenny, a tote bag is a matter of sewing four straight sides together and my 10 year old niece could do it in her sleep and never mind the assistance I had from the seam ripper. Oops, I just gave her name away.Yeah, Jenny, I am blogging to you. I don't know what kind of drug you been on since you turned 30 something but I am still that same person you chose to ignore until the bug up your ass died. I guess it's okay with me if my humble existence makes you enviuos but truly I am not that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment