Saturday, December 26, 2009

Poor Dumb Thing

I was boiling the leftover turkey to make into soup for supper this evening when my husband came in for lunch. As always he finds something to bellow about. "How hard is to turn on the fan when you are using the stove?" he asks. I reply that it is about the same degree of difficulty as coming in and finding something to complain about. I mean really, when someone is nice enough to cook for you can't you put your smile on? Maybe just turn the fan on as you walk by perhaps. After the minor confrontation, he was able to force out a compliment about the sandwich he had just polished off so I assume he got the hint. I wonder how many times we will have this scenario before he walks in and politely sits down to lunch. I suppose it has only been 7 years, I may be asking too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment